Product Care Guide
Even though we preach early consumption because timeliness and seasonality is very important to us we understand you might want to save some of our delightful products for a special moment. Since we make every attempt to not fortify our products with additional agents—whether preservative or stabilizer this means the product will age or melt very quickly under daily conditions. Refrigeration will do wonders!
These products need refrigeration more than our others as they may contain butter, heavy cream, and eggs.
- Chocolate Truffles
- White Chocolate Truffles
- Chocolate Fudge Sauce
Carefully kept many of our products can last months. At room temperatures the lifespan goes to weeks.
As always enjoy life, enjoy our products. If you need more you know where you can find us. Don’t hold on to these things for long, enjoy them!
General Shelf Life Guidelines
- Truffles, less than 1 week out of cold storage, 4 weeks with cold storage
- Caramels, 3 months out of cold storage
- Butter Toffees, 6 months in a dry environment
- Chocolate Barks, up to a year out of cold storage
- Nut Cookies, 1-2 months out of storage, 3+ months in freezer
- Graham crackers, 3+ months